- Produced from recycled agricultural waste (peanut shells)
- Proven to reduce bird forage of harmful pesticide granules
- Used throughout the consumer/horticultural products market
- The most economical organic carrier for pesticides/herbicides
- Successfully used with major pyrethroids
- Highly absorbent
- Sinks in water preventing pesticide translocation
- Controls active ingredient odors
Bio Fuel Pellets and Animal Feed PelletsBio Fuel Pellets derived from ground, pelletized, peanut hulls available in bulk export quantities.
Bio Plus, Inc. also produces high quality feed pellets as an economical source of roughage and crude protein to the animal feed industry. Pellets are available for shipment in bulk truck or rail FOB Ashburn, GA. Our rail carrier is Norfolk Southern.